Creative Cuisine Catering Services, Juan Luna Avenue, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Creative Cuisine Gourmet Group (CCGG) is looking for a dynamic, creative, trustworthy, hardworking, presentable, flexible, patient, and passionate individual who has excellent communication skills, can lead by example, and can deliver the best experience ever to our valued customers!
We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in the following role:
Reporting To: General Manager
- Catering Manager
- Strategic Planning Officer
- Events Coordinator
- Cost Control Associate
- Cold Storage Associate
- Chief Steward
- HR/Admin Assistant
- Chef de Cuisine
- Chef de Partie
- Delivery Drivers
- AM Stewards
- PM Stewards
- Service Team
Direct Supervision of the Position: N/A
- Receives and forwards the information to the right department heads/personnel.
Duties and Accountabilities
Sanitation & Food Safety
- Awareness and application of the Food Safety procedures.
- Assists the Strategic Planning Officer and Events Coordinator in monitoring the personal hygiene of the employees and extra head waiters and waiters.
- Maintains the work area clean and organized.
- Ensures that the information passed on from the Sales and Booking Office are being forwarded to the right department head such as information pertaining to food should be forwarded to the Cost Control Associate and Executive Chef/General Manager.
- Informs the Strategic Planning Officer of calls coming from the venue of waiters’ requesting for additional items for the customer. Fills out Requisition Form and have SPO sign before forwarding to the warehouse.
- Collects the waiters’ envelopes left at the front of the office from the previous day’s functions and compiles the statement of accounts, cheque payments, customer survey, waiver for leftover foods, and waiters’ reports to be endorsed to the Catering Manager and Strategic Planning Officer for processing.
- Forward the previous day’s Statement of Accounts and delivery receipts together to be forwarded to the Sales and Booking Office.