Managerial / Supervisory
Vestahomes Commercial, Inc.With business certificates | 11-50 employees
2nd Floor 785 LBR Building, V.Rama Ave. Englis, Cebu City, Cebu
- As an IT Supervisor, your responsibility is to ensure the smooth running of Vestahomes computer Systems. You and your team maintain the computer networks, provide technical support to ensure the whole company can operate smoothly. The IT department monitors and maintains the company's computer system, CCTV, installs and configures hardware and software, and resolves technical problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, system networks, IP Phones, printers, and scanner
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedure
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Administer emails of the organizations
- Proven working experience as an IT Supervisor or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position