Managerial / Supervisory
Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We Are Hiring!
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable day to day overall management of BestBake operations, both for the commissary and its outlets
- Responsible in managing the operational plans which includes sales & marketing plans, budget plans and monitoring.
- Responsible in improving and maintenance of product standards and services to ensure customer’s satisfaction and appropriate public image.
- Coordinate with different divisions providing, support services to the company in the areas of property and assets maintenance, financial management.
- Directly supervises production supervisor, administrative staff and sales in-charge.
- A Graduate of the following:
- Food Technology
- Business Management Courses
- Has broad knowledge of bakery operations and food retailing services, sales and marketing, customer services and etc.
- Have undergone intensive trainings and seminars related to bakery and food production operation.
- 3-5 years working experience in a supervisory or managerial position and a proven ability to divide a delegating responsibilities for bakery staff.
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience in bakery and Food Production operations
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Environment
- Has strong work ethics and follows company policies and general rules set forth by a company
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead the department and maintain successful administrative work
- Has good interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Resourceful and well-organized