Managerial / Supervisory
Zone 4A Igpit, Opol, Misamis Oriental
YSU MARKETING CORPORATION
YSU Marketing Corporation as a Trade Name was established on January of 2000, but trading started in the Year 1995.
It was Conceived to become a “Total Food Service Solutions Provider" for Mindanao and had its humble beginnings as a supplier of Styrowares and Plastic Cups to Local End Users in the Northern Mindanao Area.
Over the years we have added a vast array of Product lines, Brands, Suppliers / Principal’s and Services to our Business Portfolio to cover the growing needs of our customers. We have also become the pioneer in the Customization of various Food Packaging items to provide value to our Local S.M.E. Customers.
YSU Marketing Corporation is in need of:
A transportation supervisor directly oversees the daily activities, workload and personnel of organizations that rely heavily on vehicle use.
- Allocates driver assignments and employee schedules
- Schedules and monitors city and out of town deliveries
- Ensures compliance with safety standards, and maintains all vehicles in top working order.
- Ensures the smooth running of the allocated transport shift activity, ensuring appropriate resources (people, equipment) are available to meet planned activity levels.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
- Monitors staff performance levels, provides feedback on achievement to the shift manager and helps identify improvement opportunities.
- Maintains and enhance effective working relationships with staff.
- College graduate
- Competent in project management and resource allocation
- Highly organized and analytical
- Can multi-task