Lead Generation Specialist + Day Shift + Earn as much as PHP 16,000.00! Uncapped
Cebu City, Cebu
Be a part of our team.
JOIN US IN OUR MISSION TO HELP PEOPLE FIND HAPPY CAREERS!
Why be a part of our team?
What’s in it for you?
- We are a small team doing big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- There's a chance for you to grow your career and go beyond your limitations.
- You will get to experience a regular working schedule of Mondays to Fridays where the sun is still hovering over the city, to rest and spend quality time during weekends, and enjoy home during Philippine holidays.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation from a stable Philippine company
- Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG) from day one
- Weekends off
- Day shift
- 100% HMO coverage upon regularization
- No work on Philippines national regular holidays
- Free coffee & chocolate drinks
Most of all, you’ll be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance. :)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good verbal communication skills in English, and Filipino (Tagalog), ability to speak in other dialects is an advantage (Hiligaynon / Ilonggo, Bisaya, etc.)
- Has good written English communication skills
- Has knowledge and/or skills in customer service
- Is open to learning and applying new skills
- Has the ability to work with others as a team
- Actively looks for tasks to complete
- Is willing to adapt to changes in work processes
- Does well in competitive environments
Develop, maintain and interact with a broad scope of new and existing clients within the assigned markets to increase sales of products and services, primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication. Implements sales strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of the products to achieve sales and profitability. Perform various administrative tasks on a daily basis including encoding and emailing.
- Achieve monthly quotas.
- Conduct a very high volume of outbound calls and emails to customers and prospects to gather information, build interest and engage potential prospects in learning more about Mynimo’s product and services.
- Cold calling to customers to generate new business opportunities
- Successfully overcome and handle customer’s or prospect’s objections, and share your insights with the team.
- Research and build new and existing accounts in our existing pipeline
- Always update yourself with new product knowledge, learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of product, industry trends, and competition in the industry.
Quickly apply here now. We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from submission of application.
For updates, add us in facebook: Mynimo Jobs Louise