Sales and Marketing Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Camp Netanya Resort & SpaWith business certificates| Established in 2016 | 11-50 employees
Brgy Ligaya, Mabini, Batangas
CAMP NETANYA RESORT & SPA
Is currently looking for:
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- HAS TRACK RECORD OF MEETING SALES TARGET
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Can effectively lead a sales team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Optimistic, driven & results oriented
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Work location: Batangas Based
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the resort.
- Clear understanding of the resort business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Resorts in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long-term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response time line to clients.
Job Type: Full-time