IT Infrastructure Manager l URGENT!!!
Managerial / Supervisory
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
START ASAP!!! IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Related field or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Manager or relevant position.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience on Linux Administration w/ server side scripting (Bash, Perl, or Python)
- Must have an intensive experience on Network Administration (must be CCNA certified or preferably CCNP certified)
- Advanced experience on SQL / MongoDB database administration.
- Must have an experience on Windows Server 2012/2016 Administration skills
- Intensive experience on Vicidial administration
- Demonstrate management and decision making skills concerning IT policies and procedure and can complete project on schedule.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Manages overall IT infrastructure of the company
- Responsible for site-wide network and system implementations
- Develop and implement network and system security protocols
- Develop and implement disaster recovery plans and procedures to ensure business continuity
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
- Responsible for scheduling the testing and roll out of new network or system updates, software installation, or hardware installation that may affect operations.
- Develop solutions to streamline or automate system processes and management.
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
- Considered as the last point of escalation
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Prepares annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for procurement and inventory of IT equipment.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network and system.
- Participate in client meetings to recommend solutions and/or provide IT updates, technical workforce development and training.
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team when needed
- Maintains staff by recruiting and responsible for on-boarding.
- Direct and supervise IT personnel, and conduct performance evaluation.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance of the IT staff.