Managerial / Supervisory PHP 25,000 - 30,000 per month
Shoepplier Inc.With business certificates
K-1, JY and Sons Compound Veterans Center, Taguig, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
eCommerce Manager is responsible to the management and development of all online business platforms of the company. Provides strategic plans on increasing sales and quality service.
- Manage day-to-day performance of company’s e-commerce platforms
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Oversee the website go-live process and ensure content is delivered effectively on time for all new launches and campaigns
- Oversee the presentation of product assortment and merchandise within the e-commerce sites
- Monitor website performance and sales, working closely with the e-commerce team in resolving issues
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
- Oversee e-commerce team and ensure fulfillment of customer purchase to delivery, customer inquiry and overall service
- Reporting and analytics across sales performance, traffic, customer demographics and purchasing behavior to drive insights and inform e-commerce strategy and activities.
- Regular review of competitor websites to review product, functionality and service ensuring company is up to date with industry benchmarks.
- Plans product launches, themes and campaigns throughout the year
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Graduate of any 4 year Business Course
- Minimum of 5 years Managerial level
- At least 10 years solid experience in Sales and online selling
- Excellent market connection and in depth understanding consumer market
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms, content management systems and e-commerce operations
- Experience in online marketing with understanding of digital and social channels
- Strong Analytical skills with experience in e-commerce trade and reporting
- Exceptional communication skills required to establish credible relationships with internal teams
- Has knowledge in retail business management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize work load
- Pro-active mindset with ability to influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Salary: 25K - 30K