Cacao Sourcing Head
Managerial / Supervisory
Kennemer Foods International, Inc.
LDL Commercial Building, Unit 109 C.P.Garcia Highway, Diversion Road Buhangin, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Kennemer Foods International, Inc. specializes in the growing, sourcing and trading of high-quality cacao beans for export. With 7 strategically located cacao hubs in the country, it is the Philippines's leading supplier of cacao beans to the international market. Kennemer is committed to rural development by supporting farmers, promoting market transparency, providing fair value pricing for produce and implementation of sustainable farming practice.
CACAO SOURCING HEAD
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supplier Management-management of growers, walk-in suppliers and Consolidators
- Buying and Harvest Logistics: Physical consolidation of harvest, setting of field prices, payment of suppliers (in coordination with Finance team).
- Post-Harvest Logistics: Receiving, fermenting, drying, sorting and storage of beans. Planning of post-harvest facilities.
- Shipping Logistics: blending, sacking, packing, shipping and document management.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for operation improvement, increased efficiency and overall company growth.
- Manage and supervise staff assigned to you.
- Being a pro-active employee and always striving to improve.
We offer competitive compensation package to the successful candidate.