Billing and Collection Head
Managerial / Supervisory
Coast Pacific St., Mahiga Creek, Kasambagan Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu
COAST PACIFIC MANUFACTURING CORPORATION
Is looking for the best:
BILLING AND COLLECTION HEAD
- Must be a graduate of Management Accounting or business related.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience supervisory/managerial in the billing/credit and collection function.
- Experience in bank/HDMF accreditation and loan takeout processing is an advantage.
- Adept in the use of computers and accounting software e.g. Oracle, QuickBooks and etc.
- Must be keen to details, reconcile, and verify transactions accordingly.
- Ability to interact and communicate with people effectively through face-to-face or over the phone, often in stressful situations. Customer service oriented.
- Must have knowledge on generally accepted accounting, credit and collection and internal control principles.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Can commit to submit financial reports and analysis on a timely basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and supervise the overall Accounts Receivables Management of the Residential Business Units
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity in business dealings with the internal and external customers to its highest ethical standards.
- Update the working knowledge of AR Team Members and develop them into competent individuals in handling assigned tasks.
- Reviews the accuracy on the reconciliation of the Buyer's Ledger, Statement of Account, Payment Reminder Letters, Notice of Forfeiture, Evaluation Forms (Forfeiture and Move-in) and other pertinent documents in Finance
- Administer buyer issues and concerns and recommending for final approval by the Top Management.
- Ensure that Collection Efficiency requirements are met.