Managerial / Supervisory
Talisay City, Cebu
(for Talisay City assignment)
CHOOBI CHOOBI FLAVORS CORPORATION is a Christian food service enterprise. We aim to provide quality food, service and experience to our customers, suppliers, creditors, employees and shareholders by adhering strictly to Christian values and teachings.
- Executes and optimizes event/marketing strategies, across online and offline channels, helping the operations team with the overall goal and targets.
- Oversees creation of broad range of channel content (email, social media, online ads, print ads) to fulfill approved multi-platform plans and campaigns for event marketing. Works with marketing associates for deliverables.
- Analyzes results from integrated marketing plans, shares reports and makes recommendations for improvement
- Recommends and plans based on research and solid data.
- Sets directions for brand and advertising.
- Controls all aspects of marketing programs effectively.
- Ensures effective and prudent cost and benefit management in all activities.
- Establishes network of industry professionals & suppliers.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute events that support overall marketing events
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with company goals and objectives and best practices
- Work closely with internal partners to create, publish and maintain all marketing materials consistent with marketing plans.
- Analyze strategies and fine-tuning based on data, feedback and market trends.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Build an inbound marketing plan Research and forecast future performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the marketing team. Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement. Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/Masters Degree in Marketing/ Advertising/Media or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Creative in digital insights to deliver on-brand execution
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and client-facing, including creative writing skills
- Strong relationship management, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Background in event management
- Willing to work in Talisay City, Cebu