Data Analytics Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Unit 310 3rd floor Jesa IT Center Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue , Cebu City, Cebu
ChannelBPO Inc. is a leading Amazon retail outsource provider offering clients the ability to dramatically improve their online retail revenue while maintaining and/or improving their Amazon metric score. Our 24/7 global infrastructure, multiple logistics locations, time-tested procedures and proprietary processes enable client success in today’s highly competitive online retail environment.
We are seeking for:
DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
- Understands business needs and objectives.
- Evaluates suppliers’ sales trend as basis in prioritizing listing creation and correction tasks.
- Manages, organizes and drives successful completion of team projects.
- Assigns, oversees agent’s workload and ensures that all assigned tasks are done efficiently and effectively.
- Communicates results/suggestions/solutions to any Listings-related concerns to other departments and management.
- Develops and implements quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures accuracy of data and deliverables of agents with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Oversees the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Oversees all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Anticipates future demands of initiatives related to people and technology within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel formulas, functions and shortcuts
- At least 4-year experience in analyzing data or reports generation using MS Excel.
- At least 2-3 years of managing a team
- Good English Communication skills
- Flexible in working graveyard and weekend shifts
- Can work independently
- Detail oriented
- Graduate of any Business or IT related course
- Good leadership skills
- Good in decision making