Customer Experience Manager (Active Pooling)
Managerial / Supervisory PHP 27,000 - 35,000 per month
Unit 310, 3rd Floor JESA-ITC Building, General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu
The Customer Experience Manager will help in ensuring that customer satisfaction is being maintained in all of our marketplaces by providing problem-solving resources, and will help maintain Amazon metric in excellent condition. He/she will supervise the day-to-day operations in the customer service department, respond to customer escalations, negative feedback and disputes in a timely manner, and should ensure that all trackers are updated within the day.
He/she should find ways to improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and enhancing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes. He/she will also perform projects assigned by his/her managers.
Customer Experience Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- With atleast 3 years of managerial experience
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Collaboration with other departments
- Developing Standards
- Emphasizing Excellence
Customer Experience Manager Job Duties:
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Will be managing 8-10 agents
- Monitor team attendance and productivity
- Help implement HR policies
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare weekly detailed reports, and whenever requested by the US Managers.
- Schedule plotting
- Regular coaching